Saturday, 11 February 2012

Practical 8&9 Activity 3

I have chosen Japan as my dream holiday destination. These are some pictures of Japan on Second Life.






I have used Coverage and Accuracy as my evaluation criteria for my multimedia website. I used those criteria to check if the multimedia website covers all parts of Japan as well as providing accurate information on Japan. Accurate information is important as I have not been to Japan before and require information when I visit Japan. Coverage is also important as it will inform me about all that Japan has to offer when i visit the country.

I have always wanted to go to Japan as one of my hobbies is watching anime and reading manga which Japan produces. Besides that, I also like the food from Japan and wish to go to Japan as there will definitely be more Japanese food there as compared to Singapore.


Pictures from the multimedia website



After evaluating the multimedia website and comparing it to my experience in Second Life, I can say that Second Life does not always offer the best experience as  it does not provide all that Japan has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment