Friday, 11 November 2011

Self Introduction

Hi, I'm Sean from Dip IT C277. My favourite past time activities are using the computer, watching anime and reading manga. I do not really have any favourite singers, I just listen to those whose songs are nice. 
My favourite hangout place would be below my house around the void deck as it is rather peaceful there. 
One of my favourite internet sites is www.google.com.sg as you can find a lot of results in just one search.

One hobby that I am passionate about is watching anime. There are not really any tips on that but you can try to looks for those which summary interests you, usually they will be interesting to you. One link would be www.myanimelist.net as that site has summaries of almost all the shows available including old shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment