Friday, 11 November 2011

Practical 1&2 Worksheet-Activity 3

If i had $500, I would buy a desktop. The reason for choosing this product is because I do not have a personal desktop at home. When i play computer games, I would have to use my laptop which will cause it to spoil faster. Therefore to prevent that from happening, I would want to get a personal desktop as gaming is mostly done on a desktop. Besides gaming, I can also do some of my assignments on the desktop. They would serve as a backup in case something happens to the work done on my laptop. My family members would also be able to use the desktop for their own purposes as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sean, What other useful things that you could do rather than playing games upon purchasing that desktop which costs approximately about $500.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Qamal, I could also use the desktop for assignments as well. Having a desktop also allows my family to have a additional computer to use.

    ReplyDelete